content="wYURyOxHzTMvrtjVtI3wHM2MFTp4xm9oaSQIb2oXz4k" /> How to make a risotto recipe in a very easy and perfect way Skip to main content

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

How to make a risotto recipe in a very easy and perfect way

risotto

How to make a risotto recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made.

Good Life Hey Guys Look At My Kitchen My Kitchen Can Have Another Big Crazy Exciting Day Why Two Things Are A Real Important We Are Making One Of Our Favorite Recipes, I Love The Risotto I Love It  Am Lorenzo means rice and Italian. So two risotto. We are going to make a pretty tasty dish with one of our favorite cheese, so when you say cheese was me in cheese, you know what I'm saying  So that's why we're going to use the King of Cheese or in this case, the Parmagiano - Regiment is the best Parmesan variety of cheese and it's going to be thick, it's creamy starch, just creamy with some pretty background of flavor just from Italy  Starch turns out, being delicious number two I'm excited because I'm organizing it.  

A little experimentation usually. I do risotto with Frank Sinatra playing in the background.

 Today I went with the dino essential in the background, so I'm a little nervous I'm a little excited I don't know how it's going to be okay  So let's agree and so number one we're gonna use one rice to use more common rice that I like is arborio rice. It's a short-grain rice that's a little longer in the grain,  Compared to other varieties, it is slightly less creamy, making my mouth water just thinking that I got 2 cups of arborio rice 

We are going to make sofrito in this case, we are going to make sofrito in the beginning, if you like a mirepoix, which you like would be perfect in French cooking, but in this case, we are going to make it real simple with risotto  Are you going to make it with onion, so I got a medium-sized yellow onion that you can use white or yellow onion. I like that yellow golden onion, I get a small portion of onion  Gone, and then I'm going to use a couple of cloves of garlic, so this is some domestic. 

The local garlic gets a little bit, but it gets a little tired so I've got 2 cloves of garlic and I'm going to give you  I'll tell you fed me garlic and Parmesan cheese. Are you serious? Well now we're going to butter, so we're going to use a stick of butter, you'll see that I split the butter in half because  We are going to use half the butter early and half the butter later. 

 'I will go through the fact that I got eight cups of eight dollars worth of stock in this case so that you guys can hear that you can do whatever you want.  You can use it for vegetarians. 

 You can use vegetable stock or you can use chicken stock anytime.  I split it, I'll be using Hass Vegetable Stock and Half Chicken Stock so you can get the nuts you can do what you want now. Rock the King of Cheeses and Roll We Got Parmesan Resigno Grated Me Two Cups  Parmesan cheese.  

It just means that I can literally sit in this chair and just have someone with me with a spoon that the next day we want some wine. Now in this case you want a dry wine but anyone  White wine will do, but you don't want to use sweet wine or dessert wine for what I've got. 

A Nor Vettel is classic. Oh, we want some salt and we want some pepper so my favorite salt or  So be it gray sea salt or pink Himalayan, today we are going to use pink Himalayan, cuz, why sexy is ok and pink Himalayan, is a bit shinier and it is a bit shinier, so it doesn't give you that much faster  It's a sharp bite. 

We always go with black pepper. Next, we need to do some olive oil. So I say we go to Puglia Italy in some of the best olive oil in the world. Vito and Jose so  For anyone new to our channel, we own a farm in Italy, this heel in Puglia or Apulia Italy  Right above, co-op with our two sons Veto and Joe and we a group of farms will prepare you to bring some of the best extra virgin olive oil you can ever taste, this is the grass of this soil.  Hai, it is chili.

 It is delicious. So if you are going to my website which is Italian cooking with joy or you go click on my Facebook pages and you will click on Buy It Now or your front door items.  More right for, I ask it all right in the bottle to travel to Italy, so let's start, have some fun first we want to heat our stock, so I've got my eight cups for a good one. 

 Large saucepan and I'm going to heat it right away, while I'm going to start everything, I'm going to put it on the stove, until the rice is ready, start the stock we got  To get our onion so I want to crush it, I want to chop it finely and cut the finely chopped stem, right in the middle, give it a nice peel  Let me go and you want the back end because it's going to hold you together while you're cutting it and then you're going to hit it all over here, get right on that back end and now hold it together and  Then you are just going to come perfect, then it will break into the right size. 


People, Now we want to prepare a risotto pan, so a nice big pan is ideal for what you want in this case.


 We are making two cubes.  ps which is a good amount of risotto, so we want to prepare it and we should get some fat so that we can add the right veto and joss, the best olive oil in the world, so I can make three to four large olives  Gonna add a spoon.  

Oil. Now I'm going to add half of a stick of butter and I'm going to turn the heat on medium and then just give a nice quick stir and now I'm going to add those onions and give it a stir  Let everything be coated with oil and we are going to translucent here. 

We are not going to roast them. Now onions are always going to take a little longer than garlic so I am starting onions first and I will cook them a little bit.  So before I add garlic you will feel a bit bitter. If you beat it, I will start cutting this garlic if you know you are ever leaving something and someone says that you are not onion or garlic.  

You know, my attitude is to hang out with the people you know that I mean it's not easy to have dinner on a little dainty advice for some of you young gentlemen, and some young ladies.  Trying to find out if this is the right way, do you get some onions and garlic when you go out of the kitchen?  B They invite If you know they go oh, I like the smell of onions and garlic.  

You know what we're taking next step here, but if you don't know it's a second thought then I don't like it. I got a headache. I think you need to go home. You know what   I'm just saying give it a good cut. Here is the garlic.

 You see that my onions are just starting to soften and are getting a little translucent. Add the garlic and now we are going to tell that the onion and garlic have a good stir, now  You are seeing that when you look down you can see one of the onions and another test that to do this when I push on the onion it should not have too much meat, it will have a little body but  This will push the rip through it. Now with onions and garlic that is re-stirring the rice or crostini the risotto, this is important because when you toast the rice it will take a shell out of the rice.  

Makes it allow it to absorb that liquid and release it beautifully without the starch destroying the rice kernel as you pop it.  Does not become or become like corn so this is a very important step in making risotto, while my fat is hot I am going to go ahead and just add rice.

 Now we are going to add this toast in that hot oil  Let it warm for three minutes, first mix it completely, and when it is ready then you hear that I will start tasting it.  Rice is always my favorite. 

I remember when I was a little boy with my grandmother Nanna and she would ask me to get closer to the rice and put my ear near the rice, I could hear Rice saying that she is saying  That oh just are you happy to hear the noise I'm talking about?  Our rice has the perfect toast. 

 Now in the next step I want to add some wine, I am going to add about a cup of wine and all the smell of that wine is beautiful, which is what to do, that is to start our creaming process immediately, this is  The taste of the wine in the rice you see I was starting to eat creamy there, you could already see the starch and we were just about to set for a minute or two, you were looking at the bubbles so all the wine  Will you be able to see correctly that the alcohol has already been absorbed into the rice, now my chicken stock is hot. 

Remember that this is important because we do not want to stop the rice cooking process, so I will keep the stock right.  Going to place my pan and first I'm going to put two laddus of my chicken stock in my risotto and then I'm really slow, I'm going to give it a nice slow speed and everything and a warm  With the cheese you see how it is.

 The first time it absorbs it relatively quickly after my trial. I'm going to add some pepper,  Because I want the flavor and pepper oil to be absorbed into the risotto, I am about to add about half to three teaspoons to a spoon.  

'I'm sure and I'm going to add a little bit of my pink Himalayan, not only because it's sexy, but because Parmesan cheese has salt in it, so I want to add just a little bit of salt, so I'm going to add it  No more than a teaspoon about a quarter of a teaspoon. We do not want to add any Parmesan immediately after adding water because it will hit you so you want to absorb it properly before adding it.  

Ladley, I will show you here that this run is very creamy, there is hardly any liquid and I am going to add some more stock, so I am going to add one half more cheese here and shake before you melt  Add the liquid one more time, I'm going to go ahead and add another ladle or two to my stock and now we're just going to keep repeating that t process for the next couple of times, oh but onion garlic cheese butter mmm rice delicious  It is almost set. We have found that one of the most important parts ahead of toasting is an important step or such steam of rice.  

Montecarlo de Mentha Acosta means applying cream or cream of risotto, which means you're going to add the last steps of your butter and your cheese, so I want to show you that before I hurry  It suggests that it is great that we have already learned that Frank Sinatra and Dino are important. We have already learned that what is right is not a burden, that I was stirred up to keep number two. 

 Helps us to come out great. Like when you subscribe to our channel, there is a red button on it, when you click that you hit that bell, I like that in Italy  Also getting new recipes, any new recipes that I have got any new blogging with Borio Right on your information box and ILL means a lot to me when you subscribe to our channel and Hey Mix  You are part of the family that you know what I'm saying next, 

I probably don't need to say that, but if you didn't visit  The website or Facebook page grabs itself of some veto and josses, now it's ready to go and we want to cream it so let me show you what it looks like so that all of our fluids  

Are creamy and it's nice and loose so let's turn off the heat, then what I'm going to do is I'm going to add in the order that my butter first melted all my butter, now I'm going to add my Parmesan Resigno  Ok my cheese I'm mm gonna stop back for a while turn it off and want to stir it all up while having the heater still like to put it on top of the stove so the cast iron still has some heat

See more recipes 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes

  French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes to make serve it simple with maple syrup or go more adventurous with banana berries and bacon  the basic recipe for French toast has always been the same it doesn't change it's so simple just three ingredients bread eggs and milk although saying that there are a few things you can do differently depending on your tastes first,  we're going to get started on making the icky mixture that the bread is going to get dipped in in a medium-sized bowl crack in three free-range eggs this mixture will be enough to make about six to eight slices so enough to serve about three to four people depending on how hungry you are use the whisk to thoroughly beat the eggs together until there is no longer any separation between the yolks and white if you would like the full recipe for this french toast, it will be on my website as well as the full measurements listed in the description box below make sure to subscri

How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. the apparel spritz one of the new modern classic summertime drinks that everybody loves I'm going to show you how to make it three different ways hey there I'm Steve the barman and I'm hoping these videos help you drink surf and enjoy your favorite drinks rightly Aperol spritz one of the new modern classics are lovely sunny summertime a spritz as a dude with a lot of my videos I like to give you some little twists and to flip drinks up so I've got three different ways and different recipes for an Aperol spritz for you I'm gonna do a by normal Aperol spritz, I'm gonna do blood orange Aperol spritz and I'm gonna do a watermelon Aperol spritz for you so I'm gonna make them all three at the same time because they're easy to do easy to do and so we're just going to make these in wine glasses so the first ingredient you