content="wYURyOxHzTMvrtjVtI3wHM2MFTp4xm9oaSQIb2oXz4k" /> How to make quiche recipes in a very easy and perfect way. Skip to main content

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

How to make quiche recipes in a very easy and perfect way.

quiche


How to make quiche recipes in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made.

 hi I'm nkdhiman of joy baking


calm today we're going to make a quiche


a spinach and bacon quiche so


the first thing you need to do is


pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees


Fahrenheit which is 190 degrees Celsius


and what you will need is one 9-inch


that's 23-centimeter pre-baked pie crust


now I do have a recipe on the site as


long as well as a video that shows you


how to do that and once it's baked you


could even make it the day before and


then just cover and store it in room


temperature so once you have that done a


quiche filling is a custard a


savory custard and what we're going to


add to the custard is some spinach some


bacon some shallots and some grated


cheese so the first thing we're going to


do is to cook our spinach I like to


steam I'm using fresh spinach 7


ounces which are 200 grams of fresh


spinach and make sure it's washed and I


like to steam it now you could just fry


it in a frying pan with a little oil


until it's wilted but I prefer to steam


so what you need is a large pot and I


don't have a steamer basket so what I'm


just going to use is a stainless steel


strainer and what you want is just


enough boiling water that just comes up


to the bottom of the steamer and you


will want that water boiling and then we


just put as you know when you use fresh


spinach looks like a lot but once it


wilts it's you don't get very much from


a large amount so that's why it may look


like a lot but when we're finished it


won't be so just put your spinach in


there and then just and then you let it


steam just until it's wilted that will


take depending on those


your water temperature in that between


two and four minutes and check it every


once in a while and toss it so that it


wilts evenly


okay so spinach is wilted as you can see


so so what I'm going to do now is to


preserve that lovely you know dark green


the color I'm just going to go over to the


sink run it under some cold water and


then because there's so much water in


the spinach I'm just with my hands I'm


going to gently squeeze the spinach to


get all that excess water out of it


okay so now here's our spinach I did


squeeze out try to squeeze a lot of the


water but what I also like to do is put


it on some paper towel and then just


blot it to make sure we get it all out


it's pretty dry as you can see what we


started with and what we end with is


it's quite a difference now if you


didn't want to use fresh spinach and you


want to choose just the frozen you could


do that just thought and squeeze


the dry you will need roughly a cup of 240


milliliters of the frozen spinach and


then what I like to do is just kind of


roughly cut it up you can see running it


under the cold water preserves


that lovely bright green color which is


nice and the quiche okay and then


just put that aside and then now we need


bacon you will need both four strips of


bacon whatever your favorite type is


sometimes if you want to cut down on the


the fat content of this quiche you could use


turkey bacon which I often do at home


other choices would be you could use ham


you can maybe use sausage you can


just whatever you want and I'm just


going to fry the bacon until crisp you


know kind of however you like your bacon


Oh


okay there's our bacon so what I like to


do is put my bacon on some paper towel


and then just blot to get readily rid of


any of the extra fat there and then what


we're going to do is cut that into


bite-sized pieces I am going to cut off


but fat although some people say that's


the best part so you leave it if you


want


okay so that's our bacon so next, I'm


gonna you want maybe just a little I


just have a little bacon fat in the


bottom of my pan you only need that


the most maybe a tablespoon so you could


use the bacon fat or you could just put


some oil and what I'm going to do is


saute a quarter of a cup 60 milliliters


now I have shallots I like shallots and


I'm just better diced if you don't want


to use shallots you could just use about


a quarter of a cup of onion and one


small garlic clove minced if you would


prefer that I'm just going to season


that with a little salt and pepper so


what we're going to do is just saute it


over medium-high heat just until it's


softened because a custard filling does


not need a long baking time that is why


we're pre-cooking our vegetables ahead


as otherwise they just won't cook enough


I smell that shallots


mmm that looks good I'm gonna turn that


off and then I'm just going to add my


bacon and my spinach to that doesn't


that looks lovely


okay that's good


so now for our custard very simple we


have two large eggs and one large egg


yolk and I'm just going to use a wire


whisk to break that up and then to that


I'm going to add half a cup that's 120


milliliters of heavy cream and that is


cream with a 35 to 40 percent butterfat


content along with two-thirds of a cup


that's 160 milliliters of milk you can


use whole or reduced-fat actually


depending on how rich you want your


quiche to do you can change the ratios


there you want a little richer


tasting and put more of the heavy cream


to the milk and vice versa you want it a


little less rich then you could add more


milk and less cream and I'm just going


to a little salt little pepper, you can


use other spices I'm my family


likes a little bit of heat so I'm going


to add just a pinch of the cayenne


pepper you could use some hot sauce as


well time would be nice in here and


that's our custard base I mean pretty


simple so then you take your pastry


crust and then we're just going to now


you want to make sure that your eggs and


milk and cream are at room temperature


if they're cold that will mean that your


quiche is going to take a little longer


to bake so at least have your milk and


cream at room temperature some people


like to even gently heat it to lukewarm


because that will speed up the baking


time of your tea


so there we have that look lovely and


then I like to add about half a cup of


grated cheese which is 120 milliliters


I'm just using a parmesan here again you


could add more or less cheese you could


leave it out its kind of like


you have your custard base which you can


kind of play with like I said the how


rich it tastes and then you could add


maybe anyone spinach you could add


zucchini I mean some red pepper really


adjust it have some fun with it and then


all we're going to do is take our


custard and pour it over the top isn't


that wonderful


this makes a nice I mean brunch lunch


even supper with a green salad so now


we're going to bake it maybe around 2025


minutes for what you're looking for it


will get nice and nicely browned on top


maybe a little puffed and the custard


will be set if you kind of shake the pan


it'll be set and then just take a sharp


knife and insert it about an inch 2 and


1/2 centimeters from the edge of the


crust and if you put it in take out your


the knife should come out clean


okay our quiche is now done you can see


nicely browned on top and if I just


gently shake it you can see that the


custard is set and if I take a knife and


vote an inch in does come out clean so


now it's we want the custard filling


to cool down a bit in two sets so I'm


going to let it cool for me be about


fifteen minutes and then I'll show you a piece


so now we'll cut our quiche so you need


a sharp knife


yeah it's bigger as small as you want it


there you have it very nice with a green


the salad you can cover and store leftovers


in the refrigerator too and then if


you'd like to gently reheat it so until


next time I'm Stephanie Jaworski of joy


baking calm


See more recipe 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes

  French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes to make serve it simple with maple syrup or go more adventurous with banana berries and bacon  the basic recipe for French toast has always been the same it doesn't change it's so simple just three ingredients bread eggs and milk although saying that there are a few things you can do differently depending on your tastes first,  we're going to get started on making the icky mixture that the bread is going to get dipped in in a medium-sized bowl crack in three free-range eggs this mixture will be enough to make about six to eight slices so enough to serve about three to four people depending on how hungry you are use the whisk to thoroughly beat the eggs together until there is no longer any separation between the yolks and white if you would like the full recipe for this french toast, it will be on my website as well as the full measurements listed in the description box below make sure to subscri

How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. the apparel spritz one of the new modern classic summertime drinks that everybody loves I'm going to show you how to make it three different ways hey there I'm Steve the barman and I'm hoping these videos help you drink surf and enjoy your favorite drinks rightly Aperol spritz one of the new modern classics are lovely sunny summertime a spritz as a dude with a lot of my videos I like to give you some little twists and to flip drinks up so I've got three different ways and different recipes for an Aperol spritz for you I'm gonna do a by normal Aperol spritz, I'm gonna do blood orange Aperol spritz and I'm gonna do a watermelon Aperol spritz for you so I'm gonna make them all three at the same time because they're easy to do easy to do and so we're just going to make these in wine glasses so the first ingredient you