content="wYURyOxHzTMvrtjVtI3wHM2MFTp4xm9oaSQIb2oXz4k" /> How to make kimchi recipe in a very easy and perfect way Skip to main content

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

How to make kimchi recipe in a very easy and perfect way

 

kimchi

How to make kimchi recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made

Hi everyone today we are going to know how to make Korean traditional kimchi in Korean called hoagie kimchi or Tomba - kimchi as you know there are several hundred different types of kimchi with a DC Genji.  

Is a very traditional style.  You can make all sorts of different Korean side dishes that you can make, if you can never make kimchi, before you learn a traditional kimchi recipe, to start it  You can use Tons Soup Tons Tons. 

 Napa cabbage if I raid 6 pounds of cabbage there is a lot of green stuff and it leaves a better and smoother and shinier and usually tasty just before the peak season starts winter and all  Cabbage has a beautiful top portion. 

 Is it really necessary to stop taking it out and cut it in half and give it a little sleep like this and then there is just another sleep on the center here so that we don't have to sort before we start  Needs to be soaked in cold water because the wet leaves sell my usually helper cup kosher salt and then we're going to splash each cavity lip between the tempered leaves, there's more salt? Now turn it over every 30 minutes in Sochi.  

We put it aside and then we move on to the next step.  In the next step we make oatmeal that entices people or he says what kind of food is your concern, why do we need oatmeal but it's important when you make really good delicious kimchi. 

 Always try that hot pepper flakes and all the ingredients and a garlic onion that you all know means stuff and together it should have looked like a paste well. It's all between the purpose of oatmeal  The lips make it thick with cabbage leaves.  

It is not said to dance everywhere.  Glutenous rice flour is used in 2 tablespoons of sweet rice flour in 2 cups of plain water. 

 If you do not have sweet rice flour, then you use plain all-purpose flour in Korea. Any housewives who make delicious kimchi, which means that they are good at cooking, so making kimchi is one of your cultures.  

The important thing is, there is someone in your national food who can make this dish well, which means they all are.  Good at cooking. He is good at cooking, just leave a comment. 

I am very curious now that it has started to boil. Exactly nine minutes brown sugar 2 tablespoons very pretty shiny. A good kimchi base is going to be okay.  , So remove it. 

Let the heat turn off. Let it cool down slowly. You see that your cedar water is salted. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Wow, more water and just a little soft. I put this salt in the meantime.

  And let it be for 30 minutes.  I am going to prepare vegetables and other spices. Korean radish is sold in a Korean grocery store. I filled it and washed it ready. It makes it kimchi paste very special and twisty and sweet.

 Now I am going to make the Matchsticks Chanel T  There should be around two cups. This green material is green onion, green onion and poncho are Asian chives which I always use this but don't worry if it is not available in your area just use green onion and it  There is one I want to show you. Water drops are also available at the Korean grocery store sometimes. Sometimes there is another available these days. It must be this season.

 I got fresh minery, but it is also optional so all this  You can leave it aside. Green onions have green onions which you can find anywhere. The smell of mmm gives the smell of a really good herb, now the vegetables have to be put in kimchi paste, let's make this puree garlic, And ginger and onion in half a cup of garlic. We add this ginger to two tablespoons of ground ginger and onion.  

Let's rotate around a cup.  I am going to make kimchi paste, will miss garlic ginger onion, I need to turn it again.  1/2 cup fish sauce karaka fermented salted shrimp in Korean giant 'So we're going to make a very special game - today when you use it just a squeeze, first I scoop the juice in a shrimp for 2 plus  Want to do and then we're going to cut it. Wow smells good and then we need hot pepper flakes. 

A high paper depends entirely on how much volume. You can start it with a cup of two.  Probably two and a half cups. If you like a light virgin, I think you can use only one cup of yours, but I like a spicy version so oh you're so chuckling its gluten.  - Free paste tastes delicious or salty. 

You can add pieces to each of this cavity so that there is a total of two hours with the brine. Now we need to wash once or twice what we see and draw water. 

 And then with new freshwater and then wash them. We made the seat right and then now when you wash it you can split it. Now I am making rice.  

I am using my pressure cooker rice cooker so that you can hear that voice out loud, I always enjoy eating fresh - with fresh rice we need to leave the train pretty well so that we can now  Mix e kimchi paste is so ready that it has a lot of water, so soon this slice is going to be a bit thin and you can see this cabbage in the core part too.  I like to remove this part. I always remove it. 

Now we are going to make kimchi.  Putting all these pasties between these leaves is this Korean or thermal crack. Only my grandmother's. She was just too big and usually during winter. Kim Jong. Winter kimchi. She makes it big. You know she Sometimes I only use you.  

I use a bare hand when fermenting kimchi and other pickers when I mix it, but as I warn you if you make kimchi for the first time, usually these kinds of disposable plastic gloves or just to Your rubber gloves know this is fine, so this kimchi paste [music] you [music] When I was little my mom made a large amount of kimchi for winter games. 

 My mom used to make 200 cabbage heads, we made nutritious kimchi.  So much of this is known today. The people used is beef ground and they add some people that you use only those fish that you know are fresh fish and just cut the fish and then this kind of kimchi  Can be eaten and the early spring and day fish are just all fermented well-fermented so tasty that it has a protein, it contains calcium, it has all the vitamins, whenever I call it whole cabbage  When I make minced meat, it reminds me of my mother in winter. 

 So kimchi jars. Many people ask me a question about what our container is like, which is a museum plastic jar, it's a BPA-free plastic jar for kimchi, whatever container you use,  Push down so that all the air does not come in.

  Inside the kimchi and knock this guy down too, and then when I always make kimchi, I'm excited about a delicious lunch with fresh bunny kimchi with all the split lips and hair with fingers. It's called OK chili mole  Is this rose is very crunchy sesame seeds and close this lid so that we are so close to me that today we have made kimchi, here is kimchi, 

ok I am going to let it sit for a few days, maybe one day I  Will eat this culture II likes fresh it should be like you to mix and I made a very hot rice multigrain rice and put it in peace hmm so delicious these are all crispy of kimchi and then roasted sesame 

so when I put it  Chewed broke this nut and also mix kimchi paste with a strong taste from fish sauce and garlic and ginger oh my god so good hi everyone welcome my kimchi starts to ferment after 36 hours a day and a half ago  How do I know that the smell smells like kimchi when fermented with a special smell like the sour smell and  The surface also bubbles, so I'll show you that let's open this kind of juice.

 It's perfect like a bubble. This juice is very tasty and it's the sour way that smells sour and sour sweet-spicy. Of course, I have it from now on.  To keep in the fridge it is a cool temperature in the fridge, slowly like a fermentation. 

It also observes fermented bubbles so that when you start the kimchi it always ferments so that the thing is that it  Should be immersed in kimchi according to the juice and size hmm enjoy my recipe see you next time you

See more recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes

  French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes to make serve it simple with maple syrup or go more adventurous with banana berries and bacon  the basic recipe for French toast has always been the same it doesn't change it's so simple just three ingredients bread eggs and milk although saying that there are a few things you can do differently depending on your tastes first,  we're going to get started on making the icky mixture that the bread is going to get dipped in in a medium-sized bowl crack in three free-range eggs this mixture will be enough to make about six to eight slices so enough to serve about three to four people depending on how hungry you are use the whisk to thoroughly beat the eggs together until there is no longer any separation between the yolks and white if you would like the full recipe for this french toast, it will be on my website as well as the full measurements listed in the description box below make sure to subscri

How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. the apparel spritz one of the new modern classic summertime drinks that everybody loves I'm going to show you how to make it three different ways hey there I'm Steve the barman and I'm hoping these videos help you drink surf and enjoy your favorite drinks rightly Aperol spritz one of the new modern classics are lovely sunny summertime a spritz as a dude with a lot of my videos I like to give you some little twists and to flip drinks up so I've got three different ways and different recipes for an Aperol spritz for you I'm gonna do a by normal Aperol spritz, I'm gonna do blood orange Aperol spritz and I'm gonna do a watermelon Aperol spritz for you so I'm gonna make them all three at the same time because they're easy to do easy to do and so we're just going to make these in wine glasses so the first ingredient you