content="wYURyOxHzTMvrtjVtI3wHM2MFTp4xm9oaSQIb2oXz4k" /> How to make banana bread Recipes in a very easy and perfect way Skip to main content

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

How to make banana bread Recipes in a very easy and perfect way

banana bread

How to make banana bread Recipes in a very easy and perfect way. This is a very classic recipe. It is easy to make this recipe at home.

 So today we are going to break the banana and it will make two banana loaves. 

 It's actually some easy ingredients that you don't even need a mixer, so you want to preheat the oven to 350 and then I have these loaf pans and I'm going to butter them up and just set them aside  Until it makes all the ingredients and just gets it everywhere so the first thing I'm going to do is mash six ripe bananas. 

Just use a potato masher that you want to cook once  It is so easy to do that I have pushed it up in such a way that I have felt it 2/3 2/3 cup of the butter, so I am going to add it to the banana mixture, well that is fine I  After mixing it I am going to join it. 

 I can also add about a cup of sugar and a quarter of sugar to it.

 If they want, they can also add two cups of sugar - you should get all this sweet sugar because it is not sticky or anything, mix it well.

  I am going to add two eggs so I mix so that you just keep adding in the order that we are doing and then you mix it after x is going to add two spoons that you know and you  All I should do is order what I am ordering in sick. 

I sprinkle two teaspoons of baking soda and then just a pinch of salt is fine so that all ends.  The part is there to add the flour, but you want to do it like a third at a time. 

Okay, then put something here. I add three cups of flour in total to this mixture, so I'll do it like a third  After this and then like the next third to see how it gets incorporated, you do the next third in a lot of people that they do after it is mixed, like chopped walnuts or any kind of nuts. 

 They add raisins.  We are just going to do our work, you know just plain, but you can add it, it is all mixed up.  You can add some nuts to an American. Okay, so you just start with the first one, then I kind of mess it up but you erase it [after applause] so just a little paper towel.  

Take it and if you have found anything, just wipe the edges. Okay. So it goes into 350 preheated ovens for an hour. There is an hour to get it out and you can see them.  

Now I'm just gonna let them cool completely and then we'll get them out properly so you can take either of the spatula or butter knives and you just loosen the sides.  Ok, hope it gets out of there this is one and I don't think it will be for one Charles and Ally.


See more recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes

  French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes to make serve it simple with maple syrup or go more adventurous with banana berries and bacon  the basic recipe for French toast has always been the same it doesn't change it's so simple just three ingredients bread eggs and milk although saying that there are a few things you can do differently depending on your tastes first,  we're going to get started on making the icky mixture that the bread is going to get dipped in in a medium-sized bowl crack in three free-range eggs this mixture will be enough to make about six to eight slices so enough to serve about three to four people depending on how hungry you are use the whisk to thoroughly beat the eggs together until there is no longer any separation between the yolks and white if you would like the full recipe for this french toast, it will be on my website as well as the full measurements listed in the description box below make sure to subscri

How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. the apparel spritz one of the new modern classic summertime drinks that everybody loves I'm going to show you how to make it three different ways hey there I'm Steve the barman and I'm hoping these videos help you drink surf and enjoy your favorite drinks rightly Aperol spritz one of the new modern classics are lovely sunny summertime a spritz as a dude with a lot of my videos I like to give you some little twists and to flip drinks up so I've got three different ways and different recipes for an Aperol spritz for you I'm gonna do a by normal Aperol spritz, I'm gonna do blood orange Aperol spritz and I'm gonna do a watermelon Aperol spritz for you so I'm gonna make them all three at the same time because they're easy to do easy to do and so we're just going to make these in wine glasses so the first ingredient you