content="wYURyOxHzTMvrtjVtI3wHM2MFTp4xm9oaSQIb2oXz4k" /> How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way Skip to main content

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way

 

apparel spritz

How to make apparel spritz recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made.

the apparel spritz one of the new modern


classic summertime drinks that everybody


loves I'm going to show


you how to make it three different ways


hey there I'm Steve the barman and I'm


hoping these videos help you drink surf


and enjoy your favorite drinks rightly


Aperol spritz one of the new modern


classics are lovely sunny summertime a


spritz as a dude with a lot of my videos


I like to give you some little twists


and to flip drinks up so I've got three


different ways and different recipes for


an Aperol spritz for you I'm gonna do a


by normal Aperol spritz, I'm gonna do


blood orange Aperol spritz and I'm gonna


do a watermelon Aperol spritz for you so


I'm gonna make them all three at the


same time because they're easy to


do easy to do and so we're


just going to make these in wine glasses


so the first ingredient you want if


you're parole and think a pro's


slightly less alcoholic slightly less


bitter than Campari but a very similar


source similar profile to a very bitter


and not quite as bitter as


Campari but kind of a very bitter


aperitif at base drink so for this I'm


just gonna want fifty mils of that role


in each of these glasses so fifty


mil and it's quite cheap and I've seen


it sometimes for about eleven quid but


normally it's about so twelve to


fourteen pounds in your supermarkets


every single supermarket will sell this


now in the UK and probably all over the


world and easy to get to


sort of made it big in the UK Apple


spritzes possibly about three-four years


ago I'm in a bit of thing for ages and


ages but I kind of came over here from


Italy about three or four years ago


that's when they kind of took off a


little bit so 50mm for a pro in each of


these glasses now at this one I'm going


to keep is my traditional sort of Aperol


spritz and but these two I'm going to


flip up slightly so the first one I'm


going to do is a blood orange and these


have been tested for years in my kind of


business hen parties all the cocktail


receptions I've done absolutely love


this so the first one blood orange this


is morning's blood orange syrup easy to


get hold off the master of Malwa amazon drop


links with the recipes in the show just


in the description below


it's literally between five and seven


pounds of bottle super easy to get hold


of and now this is kind of easy sugar


so you don't need that much


and I'm just going fifteen milk one five


mil of blood orange syrup going in there


now for the watermelon, you could even do


this with fresh chunks of watermelon


however, I'm filming during their


lockdown here in coronavirus time and so


I haven't got any fresh watermelon but I


do use quite a lot of watermelons to


products here I've got watermelon and


puree and they go through quite a lot of


that or I've got morning's


at watermelon syrup actually, I do prefer


OD case a watermelon packet it's a bit


of a puree sugar paste as well packs


more of a punch but equally you can get


hold of that very very easily again


Mastrov on Amazon now for this one has


to say that as it is kind of sugar-based


as well I just want another 15 mil 1 5


mil of watermelon puree go in this one


we go lovely


now from there, we're just going to


continue to make our source standards


and spritz so and it's no right or wrong


son bartenders get very so pretentious


about the order egos in some go Prosecco


first and then top upwards so I -


Prosecco and it doesn't matter


the only thing is if you're if you Stoke


if you add the Prosecco at the ends and


stir it vigorously and then


you're gonna lose a little bit of fizz


but it doesn't matter too much


just watching a glass know I'm really


matters now again the ratios have


changed for this over the years it


used to be fists or three two one so one


part soda two parts after all three


parts Prosecco I like to go


equal measures I do believe I do really


like equal measures of this so I'm just


going fifty mils of soda water in each


the glass I'm gonna now stir this actually


I'm going to add some ice a little bit


of ice to each glass now I'm going to


stir this just to combine the sort


syrups in the purees


go get that good stir mathlete Chablis


I'm just going to tear up and top-up


with of Prosecco just got some little


baby per the second Prosecco so I've never


got any so 50 mils we're just


going 50 mils in inch glass we're just


going to top up with a bit more ice in


each pass that watermelon really


comes off Fair love the smell of that


watermelons lovely and so


fresh chunks of watermelon would work


perfectly in there again if you get


fresh blood orange that works perfectly


as well again just stir very gently


because we've got Prosecco in there now


final stir and then just to garnish I


love using be hydrated oranges and I use


them all the time in my on my events so


I'm just going to go dehydrated orange


in there again fresh watermelon garnish


whatever no absolutely no problems there


we go


and then I just think it's nice as well


just sets it off a little bit I've just


got some mint sprig jack just give it a


little


smells and looks stunning


these are kind of my new sort of


favorite sunny summertime drinks love


them there we go


sir Admiral spritz three ways normal and


she would get in any pub bar at home


equal amounts of a prole soda and


Prosecco and then I've got a blood


orange one so I've just added 15 mils of


blood orange syrup to that one and then


watermelon puree and so that one so


there we have it


just three ways how to flip up an Aperol


spritz

See more recipes 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way

  How to make couscous recipe in a very easy and perfect way. If we make this recipe without bake, let's see how it is made. hi welcome to show me the curry calm I'm hit oh I'm Anita and today we're going to show you how to make couscous salad it's a great summer salad really good but you know honestly you can have it any time here it's a great lunch and I think yes light lunch and very simple to make so here we have one cup of couscous and couscous is like a pasta's like little small granules and you can get it in packages or if you go to one of those health food stores they have it in the big bins too you can pick up as much as you like and to this we're going to add half a teaspoon of salt and one and a half cups of boiling water so we just heated the water in the microwave and you can use a stovetop if you like and mix it well just enough for the salt to dissolve and you're going to cover it with a tight lid and just leave it aside for about 10 m

French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes

  French toast is a classic for brunch and it's one of the easiest recipes to make serve it simple with maple syrup or go more adventurous with banana berries and bacon  the basic recipe for French toast has always been the same it doesn't change it's so simple just three ingredients bread eggs and milk although saying that there are a few things you can do differently depending on your tastes first,  we're going to get started on making the icky mixture that the bread is going to get dipped in in a medium-sized bowl crack in three free-range eggs this mixture will be enough to make about six to eight slices so enough to serve about three to four people depending on how hungry you are use the whisk to thoroughly beat the eggs together until there is no longer any separation between the yolks and white if you would like the full recipe for this french toast, it will be on my website as well as the full measurements listed in the description box below make sure to subscri